The assumption, obviously, is that Hillary can be influenced by those of us on the left.
Hello? Have you not been paying attention?
Hillary has essentially flipped off the entire left wing of the Democratic party. We have no influence on her at all.
Hillary is a Wall Street puppet.
And just as it is impossible to reason with a puppet, it is ridiculous to believe that the puppet will suddenly act independently of those who hold her strings.
Liberals and progressives have absolutely no ability to “hold Hillary’s feet to the fire” because Hillary does not care a whit about any of the issues that drive progressives.
One need only look at those who surround her to see her priorities and her polices.
John Podesta, who is likely to become her chief of staff, is a political hack and a Wall Street operative. He is a lobbyist who represents Big Oil, Big Ag, Big Pharma, and big banks.
Hillary’s pick to head her transition team is Ken Salazar, the notorious murderer of horses and wolves, supporter of TPP, fracking, and the Keystone pipeline.
Progressives need not apply.
Hillary is the status quo, the establishment, the oligarchy.
She is the face of the military-industrial complex, the face of military belligerence, the face of imperialism, of war, of everything that progressives despise.
Hillary Clinton is the enemy Bernie Sanders campaigned against.
In my 58 years in politics I never witnessed a more evil adversary.
I have been a Democrat my entire life.
This is the first time I am voting Republican. (Actually, as I live in California, a blue state, I will be voting for Jill Stein.)
I urge anyone living in a swing state, to vote Trump, and if living in any other state to vote for Stein.
Voting for Trump is only helpful in those states where he might be able to defeat Hillary, so called “battleground” or purple states. Purple states include or may include Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico. North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Wisconsin.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty