Most restaurants, fast food joints, malls, storage facilities, etc, have baited rat traps on the premises. They are plastic boxes, about two inches high by ten inches square. Dousing them with gasoline will stop rats or mice from entering and being killed.
Keep a full gas can in your car to sabotage rat traps as well as to help you out if you run out of gas!
Many stores like Walmart, Home Depot, Lowe’s, etc, carry rat and mouse traps. Many are glue traps, perhaps the cruelest invention in history. Carry a soda cup of oil into the stores and pour on the traps. No one will buy them!
Complain to the store managers about glue traps. Demand that they discontinue selling them.
Palm oil is depleting the rainforests in Indonesia and the Amazon. Palm oil production is causing the deaths of orangutans. Bitch at the managers of your local supermarket about them carrying palm oil products. Pepsico is a major importer of palm oil. Be sure to cite Pepsico products in your complaints.
Organize a few of your animal activist friends and invade you local supermarkets and remove all palm oil products from the shelves and put them in shopping carts.
Call your local television stations and announce that a major protest is in effect at the store. Tell them animal activists are protesting palm oil. That there are great visuals and lots of protestors willing to be arrested.
I’m sure that you get the idea.
Cost them money. Make it public. And keep it up!
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty