Hillary is easily the most evil and corrupt person to ever seek the presidency. She is the status quo, another term for Obama’s policies. The animals have never fared worse than they do now. Hers will be another of endless war, special interests, military profiteering, banks running amok, and animals dying at the hands of multinational corporations through our trade agreements.
She prostituted her office as Secretary of State to raise money for the Clinton Foundation, she coerced foreign governments to pay to play for arms and influence.
She has received a stream of bribes from Wall Street banks and investment firms, she most notably received $625,000 from Goldman Sachs for so called “speeches” which she has never disclosed.
I voted for Obama twice. Were I to have it to do over again, I would vote against him. His promise was that he was a progressive, that he represented change from Bush. Instead we got the world’s largest arms dealer who has presided over the longest war in US history, a government that murders civilians, invades countries with whom we are not at war, and has created terrorists by bombing people, killing their families, arming their enemies, slaughtering their animals and murdering their neighbors. Obama has made corporations rich and Americans hated. And Hillary is in line to continue the horrors.
Hillary is warmly embraced by the Koch brothers, the military-industrial complex, Big Oil, Big Pharma, Big Ag, Kissinger and Paul Wolfowitz.
Her choice for VP is a supporter of the TPP, the Keystone pipeline, and the wild horse roundups.
Her choice to head her transition team is Ken Salazar, the notorious killer of wild horses and wolves, a rancher who made his fortune killing cattle.
In the entire history of the United States there has never been a more corrupt and evil person to run for president.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty