Instead of posting status updates on Facebook, I am now posting each apothegm, thought, observation, and witticism, here, as a Thought Of The Day.
Status updates on Facebook disappear into the ether and cannot be relocated by readers.
Before you leave, please take a moment to follow this blog by clicking on Follow in the upper right sidebar.
Readers are welcome to contribute thoughts, apothegms, observations, and witticisms. Attribution will be given for any we publish. Send an email to email@example.com with the subject Submission
If Trump wins, the Democrats will become a progressive party. The Wall Street Democrats will be out. We will nominate a true progressive in 2020. More importantly, we will sweep the midterms in 2018, assuring that Democrats retake enough statehouses and legislative chambers to control reapportionment in 2020. Which would mean a Democratic majority in the House until at least 2030.
If Hillary wins, the opposite occurs. She will be the nominee in 2020, assuring that we do not nominate a progressive until at least 2024. Even more disturbing is that the Republicans will easily sweep the 2018 midterms, retaining enough states to gerrymander the House in 2020 as they did in 2010. Result? Republican control of the House until 2030.
There are few things in life as certain as that the party in the White House loses midterm elections. Savvy Democrats can see the writing on the wall if Hillary is elected. Progressives will be marginalized for her entire tenure, she will stack the Democratic leadership as Obama did. And the Democrats will continue to be a war party owned by Wall Street and Big Oil.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty.