Hundreds of millions of creatures not yet born will be bred and butchered if Hillary is elected. More animals will die as a result of her being president than the animal movement has ever saved.
But she says she cares about animals, and has a web page about animal welfare!
Then why does she support our trade agreements which cost the lives of hundreds of millions of animals every year?
Why is she toying with the idea of embracing and approving the Trans Pacific Partnership which would mean the deaths of billions o animals each year?
Could it be that Hillary has been scamming animal activists with hollow rhetoric and false pretenses?
You don’t think she would do that just to curry favor and win votes, do you?
Do you think that the oligarchy which owns and runs the US government would be averse to misrepresenting Hillary’s views on animals when the future control of the government is at stake?
Of course they wouldn’t!
And Hillary has always demonstrated the highest ethics and fidelity to truth?
Hillary Clinton represents the status quo, the way things are, the establishment, the oligarchy, the powers that be.
In all of history animals have never suffered as they do now. The Animal Holocaust is the greatest crime in history. It is the product of capitalism, our legal system, and our governments. The greatest offenders on the planet are the US government and US corporations.
The very entities that Hillary Clinton represents and supports.
She supports Big Ag subsidies, the slaughter industries, rounding up wild horses, killing of wildlife for cattle ranchers, price supports for meat and dairy, trade agreements that cause the killings of hundreds of millions of animals every year.
She doesn’t personally slit their throats, just as she doesn’t personally launch drones to kill women and children, but the result is exactly the same. People and animals die because of Hillary and the interests that support her.
My support of Trump has nothing to do with him.
It has to do with what the results of a Trump presidency would mean for animals versus what the results of a Hillary presidency would mean for animals.
It also has to do with which would hasten political revolution.
I have no doubt that a Trump presidency would either empower progressives to take over the Democratic party or so polarize the country that insurrection would ensue.
Either eventuality would be a godsend for animals trapped in the food system.
Your vote is going to kill or not kill animals.
Take that to the bank.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty