Nancy Pelosi worked for me in the 1980 Carter Re-election campaign in California. Had I known then what I know now, I'd have fired her. She spoke of draining the swamp of Republicans when she became Speaker. Now she runs her own swamp.
The Democratic leadership is incompetent as best.
The leadership of the party is currently Barack Obama, Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, and their sycophants, with Obama gone in 2 months.
Take a look at their record:
The Republicans will have the White House in January.
The Republicans have the House.
The Republicans have the Senate.
The Republicans have a majority of governors.
The Republicans have a majority of state legislative chambers.
That is zero for 5 for the Democrats!
It is time for progressives to adopt the strategy of primarying Democratic hacks at every level of government.
Democrats can sweep the 2018 midterms.
Let’s sweep out the trash at the same time!
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty