Many of us who spent the last year or more working for Bernie’s Revolution were amazed and chagrined by the spontaneous protests that erupted across the county with Trump’s election victory.
Where were these idiots when the Democratic nomination was stolen from Bernie? Where were they when Wikileaks proved corruption and treason in the DNC? Where were they as collusion between the Hillary campaign and the mainstream media was revealed? When the FBI revealed Hillary had lied to Congress?
And what exactly are these morons accomplishing AFTER election day? Where were they when progressives needed them during the election?
As ridiculous and without purpose as the protests are, they demonstrate a potential to harness left wing outrage and opposition to Republican rule.
The political reaction to Trump’s winning the presidency, and the GOP holding the Senate and the House, will be profound in 2018. Democrats will sweep the 2018 midterms.
Critical to progressives is that it be progressive Democrats who are elected in 2018, and that primary challenges are waged against the very Wall Street Democrats who supported Hillary this year.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty