Trump is the most naturally gifted politician I have ever witnessed. I used to think that the greatest politicians in American history were Andrew Jackson, Abraham Lincoln, and Bill Clinton. But Trump leaves Bill Clinton in the dust.
He has uncanny abilities to read audiences, weigh public opinion, gauge reaction, and adjust his delivery and speech patterns to specific targets.
But his most impressive talent has yet to be seen by the American public: his skill at one-on-one negotiation. Trump is a master salesman. He built over 200 companies and made billions of dollars by sheer personal force of will.
Political pundits and detractors are going to be dumbfounded by Trump’s abilities in governing. Basing their opinions on stump speeches and rhetoric, observers will be surprised when Trump’s powerful personality and horse-trading nature forge alliances and agreements far beyond anyone’s expectations.
Trump campaigned on rebuilding America’s crumbling infrastructure. Bridges, roads, airports, ports, hospitals, inner city schools. He is not constrained by right wing ideology or political dogma. He is a pragmatic populist ready and able to cut political deals with whomever will advance his own agenda.
Rebuilding America’s infrastructure will be a key part of Trump’s legislative agenda. It will mean a jobs bill that will be far more progressive than even Bernie Sanders could hope for.
Trump is going to change the Republican party into a middle class worker’s party. And progressive Democrats will be his allies in the process.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty