Every human on Earth is likely the product of a rape at some point in his or her ancestry.
In the dim recesses of time, our forebears engaged in unbridled atrocities against each other. They raped females, murdered other tribes, plundered and violated weaker villages.
And killed animals for their flesh.
Today, we have laws against rape, murder, robbery, pedophilia, and pederasty. No one argues that we should tolerate such barbarism or defends it on the basis that our ancestors engaged in such conduct.
Unless the barbarism is killing animals.
Then we hear all about how humans are omnivores. How humans are at the top of the food chain, that we are only doing what comes naturally to us.
We now know that humans can thrive without raping women, without violating children, or without robbing their neighbors.
We also know humans can thrive without consuming animal flesh.
Just as we know it isn’t necessary to dance around fires to make rain.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty