Animals have never fared worse in human history than they have under Obama, and Clinton would have been worse for them. More animals dying on slaughterhouse floors. More dying in nets, dredges, ships’ holds. More dying from starvation. More dying from habitat destruction. More dying from pollution, run-off, oil leaks, gas explosions, fracking, rainforest clear-cutting, deforestation for cattle raising, for palm oil plantations. More going extinct than anytime in human history.
So I supported Donald Trump.
Animals may not do better under Trump, but they certainly could do no worse. And there is the possibility, however slim, that Trump will be responsible for a political backlash that will substantially improve the lot of animals.
To be sure, he will screw up the oligarchy. He will end globalism. He will reject our trade deals.
Because of Trump, TPP is dead. TTIP is dead. Both would have cost the lives of tens of billions of animals every year.
Trump has already saved more animals than any person in history.
On balance, Trump was a no brainer for animal activists.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty