All life is precious, granted.
But the loss of some lives can be a bigger tragedy than the loss of others. An old person passing is nowhere near as tragic as a baby or a young person dying.
To me, the greatest tragedy of all is the loss of an animal activist. An animal activist is the most precious of creatures. He or she devotes their life to saving others, assuring life and love for innocent animals, recruiting, teaching, leading the way for humanity to follow.
Every animal activist is an Albert Schweitzer, a Mother Teresa, a Nelson Mandela, to countless animals who owe them their lives.
We lose our animal activist comrades to age, disease, and depression. I mourn them all. But especially those who have succumbed to the weight of the horrors that are heaped upon such kind souls by a society that doesn’t care.
If you know one who is on the brink of despair, hold their hand and share this with them. They are the true heroes of the world. They are doing more for the future than anyone. Others may be making scientific discoveries or inventing new technologies, but animal activists are creating love.
And love can never be too valuable or too missed.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty