Scumbag Speaker of the House of Representatives Paul Ryan with an animal he murdered.
Do you want to stop hunting? It would end overnight if hunters were confronted with the same fates they visit upon their victims.
Hunters kill mothers and fathers. They kill children. They murder innocents. They make orphans of babies.
If their own mates and children were at the same risk of death as they inflict upon animals, I doubt many would continue with the killings.
A few wives and children shot down as they went about minding their own business would be a powerful message to animal murderers.
And it would be the ultimate karmic justice.
This, of course, is satire, but is designed to make people think, to examine what we perceive as normal, to challenge the status quo.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty