Hillary was a shill for Big Oil. Obama permitted drilling in the Arctic. Trump is appointing climate deniers to his cabinet. They all suck on the environment. And none will do a damn thing about climate change, as they are all capitalists.
To stop the Sixth Mass Extinction in which we find ourselves would require funneling TRILLIONS of dollars to the Third World. Ending animal agriculture, shutting down most manufacturing and transportation, banning fossil fuel use except in emergencies. It would mean ending Western civilization.
The only way to stop climate change is to overthrow capitalism. Arguing about deniers vs the lame policies of Obama is nothing more than rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic.
The operative difference between Trump and Obama is that Obama was bought and paid for by Wall Street, and coerced to do their bidding, while Trump believes he is smarter than the bankers on Wall Street.
He may well be, but the environment will suffer regardless.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty