Those protesting Trump did not support Bernie Sanders in the primaries.
Those in the streets are Hillbots. There’s hardly a Berner in sight.
Trump owes his presidency to those idiots in the streets. Those who supported Hillary in the primaries. Those who cheated Bernie out of the Democratic nomination. Those who disparaged progressives. Those who told progressives they were not needed in the general election. They elected Trump through their arrogance, their ignorance, and their hubris.
Now they are in the streets feigning outrage.
Every single protester bitching about Trump is responsible for Trump being elected.
They deserve anything Trump throws at them.
Trouble is, the rest of us do not deserve it.
The silver lining is that those in the streets will be with us in 2020 when we run a progressive against Trump.
The question is whether they will oppose a progressive in the primaries, as they did in 2016.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty