Instead of merely posting status updates on Facebook, I am now posting each apothegm, thought, observation, and witticism, here, as a Thought of the Day.
Status updates on Facebook disappear into the ether and cannot be relocated by readers.
Before you leave, please take a moment to follow this blog by clicking on Follow in the upper right sidebar.
Readers are welcome to contribute thoughts, apothegms, observations, and witticisms. Attribution will be given for any we publish. Send an email to email@example.com with the subject Submission
My differences with Trump are profound.
He’s a capitalist, I am a socialist.
He’s a Christian, I’m an atheist.
He is rich, I am not.
He wants a border wall. I’m for open borders.
He opposes immigration, I support sanctuary.
He wants to rebuild the military, I want to abolish the military.
He supports the police, I think cops are thugs.
He supports building pipelines, I support fixing Flint’s water pipes.
He wants to bomb Islamic terrorists. I think bombing Muslims creates Islamic terrorists.
He supports hunting. I want to ban hunting.
Trump is pro-birth, I am pro-choice.
Trump renounces climate change. I believe climate change could lead to human extinction.
He is appointing industry execs and lobbyists to his administration, I oppose lobbyists and industry alums in government.
He took special interest money for his campaign, I favor public campaign financing and a ban on private money in politics.
Trump and I agree on 3 important issues: trade, auditing the Fed, and that he will be a less dangerous president than Hillary would have been.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty.