The Democratic leadership is like a gang of schoolyard bullies who run roughshod over the other kids on the playground. Few of the others have the courage or the wherewithal to stand up to them.
And many just run away.
The whole school full of kids is not the enemy, just as everyone who is a Democrat is not the enemy.
But the kids who run away, just like the Democrats who run away, are blaming their fellows for the actions of the bullies.
Hillary’s corrupt DNC managed to prevent Bernie from winning the nomination. They showed their true colors as bullies, liars, and thugs.
In frustration, many progressives threw tantrums and ran away.
They started the ridiculous #DemExit move to leave the Democratic party. Basically, they ran away from the bullies.
The entire corrupt Democratic organization is held in place by bribery. Special interests, Wall Street, Big Pharma, Big Ag, the insurance lobby, the military-industrial complex, the bans, the healthcare lobby, Big Oil and Big Coal, own most incumbent Democratic officeholders. The incumbents, in turn, control party organizations like the DNC and state party organizations. The Democratic establishment is a ground fog of bullies that can be blown away by a gust of votes.
The key to taking over the party is to throw out the bums in office. That will break the back of lobbyist control. It would mean an end to Wall Street Democrats and Clinton hacks.
Progressive Democrats need to adopt the Tea Party playbook. The Tea Party now controls the Republican party because they primaried establishment Republicans, and even voted against them in general elections.
We must do the same to rid the Democratic party of the Hillbots in office.
We must get rid of the bullies.
It would be helpful if those who ran away would develop spines and join us.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty