Establishment Democrats are inciting the public over Trump’s immigration policies and his so called “pro-life” positions, but are silent as church mice when it comes to Trump’s Wall Street appointees, Big Oil Secretary of State, militarist Secretary of Defense, chicken slaughtering Secretary of Agriculture, or his wild horse murdering Secretary of Interior.
Establishment Democrats are hoping to create a frenzy of opposition to Trump on social issues, planning to divert the public’s attention from the fact that Trump and Wall Street Democrats are virtually indistinguishable on economic issues.
If they can keep the public focused on immigration and women’s issues, they hope to be able to nominate another Wall Street whore in 2020, disguised as a liberal.
It is to that end that the media is dwelling on the Hillbots in the streets, on talk shows, on social media, on late night TV.
Progressives need to focus on our primary goal: taking over the Democratic party. Protesting Trump in marches or making fun of him on SNL will not remove him from office. That will only happen by Sanders or another progressive running against him in 2020. If a Wall Street Democrat is elected in 2020, we will be no better off than we are with Trump.
Our immediate enemy is the Democratic leadership, not Trump. We must take over the Democratic party before any meaningful confrontation with Trump is possible.
By sounding strident on immigration and women’s issues, Wall Street Democrats can conceal their neoliberal economic and military positions from all but the most knowledgeable political observers.
It is the game plan by which they hope to defeat Bernie Sanders or one of his progressive political heirs for the 2020 nomination.
Establishment Democrats are focusing on Trump so progressives do not focus on them.
Establishment Democrats were more concerned that Bernie would be president than that Trump would be. Their Wall Street owners are terrified that progressives will take over the party. And all the anti-Trump rhetoric is designed to drown out those who point out that Hillary and her cohorts are responsible for Trump.
And it is in service to the Hillbots that anyone is joining in the chorus.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty