The political establishment that controls most of the US government is engaged in staging a phony revolution against Trump. The Resist and anti-Trump demos and rhetoric are directed by the Democratic leadership, funded by George Soros, and fanned by mainstream media.
The cacophony of those screaming about Trump is drowning out those who are pointing out that Hillary and the Democrats are responsible for Trump.
The Democratic leadership could not be more transparent. By creating public hysteria about Trump, even the Wall Street hacks who run the Democratic party will appear progressive in comparison.
And that is the plan. It is the “vote blue no matter who” gameplan that Hillary’s camp tried to sell to Democratic voters. The same gameplan that was soundly rejected in the race between Trump and Hillary.
The Democratic leadership hopes to unite rank-and-file Democrats on women’s issues and immigration, and to thus nominate another Wall Street Whore in 2020. They hope to divert the attention of the rank-and-file from the chasm that exists between progressives and Wall Street Democrats.
The fact that the Democratic establishment opposes universal healthcare, which progressives support.
That Wall street Democrats support corporate welfare, which progressives oppose.
That Wall Street Democrats support corporate funding of campaigns and gifts to public officials, which progressives oppose..
That Wall Street Democrats support fracking, pipelines, Arctic drilling, mining on public lands, etc, all of which progressives oppose.
That Wall street Democrats support regime changes, the killing of civilians by drones, bombing of countries we are not at war with, etc. All of which progressives oppose. .
.Progressives will have none of it.
The protests in the streets are smoke and mirrors. They help the Hillbots, the Wall Street Democrats, DNC, the lobbyists who own most of the Congress.
So long as the protests are focused on Trump, the Democratic leadership is insulated from criticism and responsibility.
Should the protests instead be focused in favor of change, in favor of a new Democratic party, in favor of Bernie, in favor of political revolution, we will defeat both Trump and the neoliberal corporatists who control the Democratic party.
So, if you are going to protest Trump, by all means have at it.
Just be sure to carry a Bernie sign while doing so.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty