A group of cattle ranchers has complained to the FBI that the Armory blog is a threat to them.
The FBI came to my door today to inform me that the Armory blog is the subject of an FBI investigation, prompted by a group of unidentified cattle ranchers.
I was asked if I had written that the cattle industry was comparable to those who perpetrated the Nazi Holocaust. I said I was not sure which article might have raised the ire of cattle ranchers, as there are over 1,300 articles on the Armory blog, any of which would have been critical of Big Ag, cattle ranchers, slaughterhouse owners, feedlot operators, animal abusers, and capitalists.
I explained to the special agent that the Animal Holocaust is a horror of far greater magnitude than was the Nazi Holocaust. Six million Jews were murdered by the Germans over several years. Six million animals are murdered every single hour, around the clock, every day of every week of every year.
I was asked if I had plans to take up arms against cattle ranchers. I told the special agent that I had no such plans, that such actions would only be successful when there were enough revolutionaries and animal liberationists to sustain an uprising against murder and slavery.
I was asked what I meant by revolution. I told the special agent that I meant by revolution the very same thing that Thomas Jefferson meant by revolution.
The special agent averred that he did not know Thomas Jefferson or what he had meant.
I paraphrased Jefferson: The tree of liberty must be nourished from time to time with the blood of tyrants and of patriots.
The special agents left.
I seem to have pissed off Big Ag and the federal government. The last time I pissed off the federal government i was running draft dodgers to Canada during the Viet Nam war.
Seems i still have the knack.
Let’s show the cattle ranchers that they have kicked a hornet’s nest!. Not only do they not get to silence the Armory, we are taking the fight to them!
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty