Instead of merely posting status updates on Facebook, I am now also posting each apothegm, thought, observation, and witticism, here, as a Thought of the Day.
Status updates on Facebook disappear into the ether and cannot be relocated by readers.
Before you leave, please take a moment to follow this blog by clicking on Follow in the upper right sidebar.
Readers are welcome to contribute thoughts, apothegms, observations, and witticisms. Attribution will be given for any we publish. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Submission
Animal activists must not be afraid to advocate for vigilantism and revolution.
Animal liberation will never be realized under capitalism. Veganism and respect for animals will only be embraced by a tiny fraction of the human population.
To end the Animal Holocaust will require the overthrow of governments, legal systems, and religious myths.
It will require a quantum shift in human civilization.
It will only occur with the end of the corporate state.
And that will never peacefully be displaced.
We can continue to try to elect more compassionate and reasonable officials. We can implore them to enact compassionate legislation.
We can continue as we have done in the past.
And the animals will continue to lose.
Or we can set the stage for the future.
A future in which animals are no longer food, clothing, or entertainment.
A future in which animals have the same rights to life and freedom that we humans claim for ourselves.
A future in which governments grant animals rights.
A future which can only be achieved through socialist revolution.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty.