I received this from my dear friend and comrade Amina Philips.
Dear Roland Vincent:
Thank you very much for sharing my 1 year old post. There is no respite for animals. Every day the news about their rights and welfare gets worse. Many of your articles were very clear that unless we start a revolution, we should not expect any good results from just a bit of activism and advocacy. After so many years of experience, I have no other alternative but to accept that bare fact.
Ohad from Israel did a lot of activism, so did our dear friend Anita Krajnc from Canada. Yes, they are raising awareness in the world for a better treatment of animals. Myself and dear friend Frank Tamburrini participated in many international debates to prove the sentience of animals. I am continuously obtaining and posting “EARTHLINGS’ and publishing impressive lectures of learned people. WHAT IS THE END RESULT? Lately our government passed a bill allowing hunters to kill hibernating bears. People were furious with this decision, but friend Gary Loewenthal gave a very logical explanation for this which includes all the animals, that we can’t ignore. Since 18th century great people like Henry Beston, Peter Singer, Jonathan Safran Foer are rationalizing that animals are other nations, caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth.
What is the ultimate result? Only more and more animals are being abused, tortured and murdered.
HUMANS ARE THE WORST SPECIES WHO HAVE NO RIGHT TO INHABIT THIS PLANET.
Where do we stand today?
I once told you that my house will be filled with your framed articles. But the sad part is, we are lacking in proper leadership to proceed with a revolution. What should be our recourse and who will lead? It’s not the issue of one country. Just look at the trillion $ global industrial economy that relies on animals. When I see posts of ‘justice for a dog or a cat’ on Facebook, I think is it humanly possible to sign 100’s of petitions each day and how is it solving any problem.
Definitely there should be a workable strategy in place, and I totally agree with the one proposed by you Roland… Revolution.
Amina C Philips
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty