McDonald’s is the largest murderer of cattle in the world. They are not only responsible for the most horrific brutality and torture of cows, they are directly responsible for the rape of the Amazon rainforests, which are being clear cut to raise cattle for McDonald’s.
Everyone who owns their stock, sits on their board, works for the company, or who patronizes their bloodhouses, is complicit in their crimes against animals and the environment.
Animal warriors should target McDonald’s restaurants, customers, supply trucks, warehouses, etc.
We should sabotage their facilities, vandalize customers’ cars, burn their restaurants, disable their trucks, and make it very easy for customers to change their minds about patronizing the killers.
Even a small drop in sales will cripple McDonald’s.
A large drop in sales will put them out of business.
McDonald’s is the perfect target for animal warriors. McDonald’s is in business around the globe. Facilities to target are in nearly every community. Attacks on McDonald’s facilities, employees, and customers around the world would put the Animal Holocaust on the front pages of newspapers in every country on Earth.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty