Liberals turned blind eyes to Obama’s war crimes and we deluded ourselves that a black man wouldn’t sell out to corporate interests.
What we got with Obama was a president closer to Ronald Reagan than to Bernie Sanders.
Obama killed more people than did George W Bush.
Obama prosecuted more whistleblowers than all US presidents combined.
Obama approved oil drilling in the Arctic.
Obama pronounced Chelsea Manning guilty before she ever went to trial.
Obama signed the Denying Americans the Right to Know (DARK) Act for Monsanto, which prevents states from requiring GMO labeling.
Obama spent a trillion dollars on nuclear weapons.
Obama used the power of his office to try to push the TPP down America’s throat.
Obama bombed 7 countries with which we were not at war.
Obama killed civilians, including Americans, with drones.
Obama deported more people than any president in history.
Like most progressives, I regret having voted for him. Twice!
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty.