As an Atheist, I hold a worldview that I believe to be far more profound than any religious person’s worldview.
Atheists subscribe to science and believe that we are the products of evolutionary development.
Atheist beliefs are science based. Factually proven concepts.
Evolutionary biologists have shown that life began on Earth billions of years ago.
And it likely only occurred once.
One microscopic, alive, cell.
And from that cell every living thing on Earth descended.
You and I are related to cabbages, flies, trees, earthworms and whales.
We are the nieces and nephews of dinosaurs.
I find that to be incredibly profound!
Much more profound than a sky wizard who zapped everything out of nothing.
More compelling than talking snakes, burning bushes, or virgin births.
Evolution is the scientific justification for Animal Rights.
Because if we are all related, we all have the same right to be here.
No sky wizard decreeing that one species is more important than another.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty