If the animal movement had a motto, it would be “Fiat justitia, ruat caelum,” a Latin legal term which translates to “Let justice be done though the heavens fall.”
Like the animal movement itself, the concept that justice should be done whatever the consequences, is the most seditious idea in law.
For if justice were to be done for the animals, it would mean the end of our legal systems. The end of capitalism. The end of civilization.
Imagine a just world for animals!
A world where animals lives were considered as important as human lives.
An end to animal ownership. An end to animal abuse, exploitation, slaughter.
No more animal agriculture. No more zoos. No more bullfighting, sealing, whaling, hunting, or fishing.
If justice were to be done for the animals, animals would have the same rights to be free of slavery, imprisonment, abuse, and murder, that we humans claim for ourselves.
The only humans who actually believe in justice are animal activists.
Everyone else is complicit, in varying degrees, in the injustices suffered by the animals.
LET THE HEAVENS FALL!
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty