Bernie Sanders’ Medicare for All bill has gained the support of half the Democrats in the Senate.
Two years ago, Sanders was a voice in the wilderness on universal healthcare. Today he is the most popular politician in the country and even moderate Democrats in the Senate are climbing over each other to co-sponsor Medicare for All.
Ambitious politicians are going to side with voters where and when they can. Their loyalties to their donors will be secondary if voters threaten their incumbency or their political aspirations.
Bernie is pressuring the oligarchy”s lackeys in Congress!
They are caving!
The entire house of cards is ready to fall.
There are more progressives in the party than there are corporate Democrats.
I predict a flood tide of converts to progressivism in the months ahead.
Almost every Democratic hack in Congress will start to sound like Bernie.
Whether they believe it or not will be unimportant.
They will vote like they believe it.
Bernie and his progressives will win!
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty