I have more respect for the one who owns it.
Before the Armory came into being, I was publishing Notes on my Facebook profile which I called political grenades, weapons to be wielded in the war for animal rights. Those modest apothegms, aphorisms, and observations have grown to over thirty five hundred grenades and articles.
In addition to regular articles, the Armory has begun publishing Politically Incorrect, an ongoing, daily stream of grenades that I hope will be shared extensively.
Most will be provocative, all will be irreverent, many seditious, and each will be designed to hit people upside the head.
The purpose of the Armory is to challenge people to think, to question what they believe, to weigh what they value.
To question authority, society, law, government, religion, politics, and their own worldviews.
I believe the Armory to be the most radical and incendiary blog for universal rights to be found online. Its mission is to radicalize the animal movement and to advocate for socialist revolution.
You may not agree with me, as most do not, but you owe it to the animals to consider them in your own life and in your priorities.
And if you are a comrade you owe it to the animals to share the Armory far and wide.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty