Instead of posting status updates on Facebook, I am now posting each apothegm, thought, observation, and witticism, here, as a Thought Of The Day.
Status updates on Facebook disappear into the ether and cannot be relocated by readers.
Before you leave, please take a moment to follow this blog by clicking on Follow in the upper right sidebar.
Readers are welcome to contribute thoughts, apothegms, observations, and witticisms. Attribution will be given for any we publish. Send an email to email@example.com with the subject Submission
Drawing historical parallels, I frequently discuss the fact that conservatives have never been right about anything.
Conservatives opposed American Independence, they supported slavery, they opposed women’s suffrage, child labor laws, workplace safety regulations, Social Security, and opposed going to war against Hitler.
Liberals were the American Revolutionaries and the Abolitionists who supported Abraham Lincoln.
Liberalism seeks to expand human freedoms and human rights, it opposes the status quo, opposes concentrations of power and oligarchy.
Conservatism is also the same as it was centuries ago. It is the defense of those in power. Now, as then, conservatives are and were the pawns of the oligarchy, the apologists for the rich and the influential.
The champions of injustice and the opponents of progress.
This article is identical to one of the same title published 10 hours earlier. A software glitch prevented sharing the article to Facebook with its graphic, so I republished the article and that solved the problem.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty.