Progressives are outraged that Elizabeth Warren has thrown in with the whore.
Many of us wanted her to challenge Hillary for the Democratic nomination. We engaged in a fierce campaign to convince her to run. She declined.
We turned our attention and allegiance to Bernie Sanders. He had the courage and the vision to take on the Democratic establishment. He advocated for everything progressives value: economic justice, social justice, universal healthcare, peace, education, public campaign financing, federal jobs programs, rebuilding our crumbling infrastructure.
As Bernie struggled against the Wall Street hacks and conservative Democrats who control the party, we awaited Elizabeth Warren to join us. We believed she would place principal over politics. We believed that if she believed what she maintained she believed, she would join Bernie in the fight for economic and social justice. For the environment. For universal healthcare. For reforming Wall Street and our broken campaign finance system.
But Elizabeth Warren did nothing.
She stayed silent. She was a political coward.
Now, she has endorsed Hillary!
Every progressive in America can feel the knife in their back.
Nina Turner called out Elizabeth Warren. She said that there are no brownie points to be earned in attacking Donald Trump when you haven’t been there for Bernie.
Nina Turner is right. She is also awesome!
Nina had the courage of her convictions in the early days of the primaries when she withdrew her endorsement of Hillary to become a surrogate for Bernie. It was a bold and courageous thing to do. And it earned Nina Turner the admiration of Berners across the country.
In taking down the sell-out Elizabeth Warren, Nina Turner has displaced her in the hearts and minds of progressives.
Nina Turner will be the heir of Bernie’s legacy. She will be our nominee in 2020, if Bernie is not seeking re-election.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty.