When Richard Nixon was president, I was a stockbroker with Paine, Webber, Jackson, and Curtis. My offices were in Encino, California, in the San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles. As my weekends would allow, I was in the streets protesting Nixon’s unconscionable prosecution of the war in Viet Nam and the murders of civilians in Cambodia.
Nixon, in my mind was the epitome of evil in American politics.
In retrospect, he was a pussycat.
Bill and Hillary Clinton make Nixon look positively benign.
And the Watergate scandal, which drove Nixon from office, was a mere misdemeanor compared to the felonies committed by Hillary Clinton, and covered up by Obama’s Justice Department.
By rights, we as a country should dig up Richard Nixon and apologize to his corpse. If Richard Nixon was guilty of anything, it pales in comparison to the crimes of Bill and Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, Barack Obama, and the State and Justice Departments.
After the war crimes of George W Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Condoleeza Rice, et al, Barack Obama gave them all a pass, and ordered his Justice Department to abandon any inquiries into their criminal conduct.
That should have been our first clue that we were in trouble as a nation.
The president of the United States condoned war crimes.
That the president of the United States then engaged in war crimes of his own should not have been a complete surprise.
But we were silent as Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton murdered Muslim civilians in countries we had no business being in, used drones to kill people in countries we weren’t at war with, and kept up George W Bush’s unlawful and immoral wars. They murdered hundreds of thousands of Muslims and made billions of dollars in profits for US munitions manufacturers, aircraft companies, and guidance producers.
We should have known better.
But the icing on the cake was the whitewash of Hillary Clinton by the FBI.
The FBI acknowledged that Hillary broke the law, but declined to prosecute her because it was “unintentional!” Anyone else would have been in jail. The FBI routinely prosecutes people for offenses as minor as making false statements to FBI agents, but in Hillary’s case, the FBI did not even place her under oath or record her interrogation. The whole thing smells.
Nixon was driven from office on less.
If we allow this outrageous conduct to go unpunished, we have a moral obligation to dig up Richard Nixon and apologize to him.
The better course of action would be to indict Clinton and impeach Obama.
And to elect Donald Trump or Jill Stein.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty