Curious that there is a litany of criticism by a choir of critics about the terrible things that will befall the country should Donald Trump be elected president.
Seems having said some unflattering things about certain women is more morally culpable than bombing civilians and murdering families.
Strange that political pundits and media talking heads focus on Trump’s tax returns rather than on Hillary’s war crimes.
Odd that fodder for discussion is establishment Republicans dissing Trump rather than discussing establishment crimes against workers, the environment, unarmed black people, children in Flint, Michigan.
But the most outrageous disconnect of all is that so many so-called liberals and progressives regularly attack Trump over his racist and xenophobic followers rather than focusing on Hillary’s murderous policies in the Middle East and Central America.
Liberals cite the number of Trump’s bankruptcies, but ignore the number of bodies of dead women and children killed in Hillary’s CIA drone strikes.
Liberals ignore that Trump is more progressive than Hillary on trade agreements, on foreign policy, on military interventionism, on universal healthcare, on the revolving door, on corporate ownership of elected officials, on the military-industrial complex bribery of Members of Congress.
Trump even has a better record on LGBT rights than does Hillary. He has long been a supporter, while Hillary just embraced gay marriage a couple of years ago.
The ludicrous treatment Trump is receiving at the hands of Republican and Democratic establishment figures, conservative and liberal alike, is driven by panic at the prospect of a Trump presidency. The establishment has no hook in Donald Trump. They cannot control him or force him to play their legislative games.
And what they cannot control, they must destroy.
The establishment considers Trump the enemy, and with good reason. He threatens to break their control of the government.
So the establishment is coalescing around their Democrat, Hillary Clinton. The signal was sent by Charles Koch, billionaire financier of all things right wing, that Hillary was preferable to Donald Trump.
Charles Koch, of the Koch brothers, is perhaps the leading enemy of the environment in America, the leading enemy of working families and labor unions, the owner of most of the leases for the Keystone pipeline, a proponent of drilling, mining, and logging in National Parks.
And he is supporting Hillary Clinton!
Already in bed with Goldman Sachs, Wall Street, the big banks, Big Pharma, and the insurance lobby, Hillary is now sucking up to Republican donors and superpacs.
By any yardstick, Hillary Clinton is a political whore at best, a war criminal at worst.
But even on her best day, she makes Donald Trump look positively angelic.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty